Santa needs help and your child journeys to the North Pole to help him out. It’s an enchanting adventure and your child experiences the excitement of Santa’s workshop. It’s a holiday wish-come-true as your child assists Santa with his last task and learns the true meaning of Christmas.
- Child’s name throughout the story
- Hardcover 6″ x 9″ personalized children’s book
- 24 pages full of colorful illustrations
- For boys and girls ages 3 to 11
Book Reviews on the Publisher’s website
- This is our 4th Personalized Santa Book and we just love them! Thank you!
- This is the 4th personalized book we have purchased for our kids and we love them. It is so much fun to give them a special book for their first Christmas and is something they look forward to reading each year. Our oldest is 8 years old and it has been wonderful to see each of our children get excited to hear their own name in a book that is their very own. Thank you so much!
- Thank you so much for calling me to discuss my order so that you were able to take the “year” sentence out of the story. I am very pleased with the book! Merry Christmas!!
- When the book came, I opened it up and read the first page to my son. I read his name and his eyes lit up and he immediately grabbed the book from me and started turning the pages saying J-O-E-Y. We have always made up stories with him being the main character, but this was the first time that his name was actually in print. This book was GREAT.